I'm a PhD physicist and science educator, providing consulting services to support college and high-school educational reform. I specialize in communicating research-based instructional practices to teachers. I also work with academics to envision and carry out effective educational programs based on research on how people learn.
- Workshops for college and high school instructors
- Proposal visioning and editing foreducational grants
- Feedback and evaluation on educational programs, particularly those focusing on innovative college-level programs or faculty development
- Physics content review and writing, primarily for instructional materials or teacher audiences
- Media production, including audio production and video direction
- Public speaking and presentations
Areas of expertise
- Physics content
- Education research
- Faculty professional development
- College-level instructional innovation
- Communication about science & effective educational techniques
Writer & producer.
Instructional Material Development & Review